Cineslide™ (pat pending) by TECHHT is the premier anamorphic lens transport system. The CineSlide™ was professionally engineered by an enginner who is a home theater enthusiast. It was designed with a strong desire to create a reliable, attractive anamorphic "slide". The Cineslide was designed and engineered to meet several strict criteria. This detailed engineering produced a lens transport that is competitively priced and is the most stylish transport with no bulky attached boxes, no cumbersome control cabling and control boxes to mount or hide. It is sleek, lightweight and designed to complement the lens attached to it and the high end theater in which it will operate.
The CineSlide™ is designed to do one thing and do it very well. Move an anamorphic lens into and out of the path of a projector. It excels at this task and does it quickly with repeatable, extreme accuracy. Moving the anamorphic lens is no longer the huge inconvenience and distraction in the home theater experience.
The CineSlide™ includes these features:
• Designed for
use with the highest quality anamprhic lenses avaialble today, including Schneider/Isco
and Xeit Optics. The CineSlide™ flexible lens mount design will allow
users to upgrade or change lenses (e.g. from a small lens to a larger one) in
the future without having to purchase a different transport system. With its
heavy-lens capable design, the CineSlide™ is able to universally adapt
to any anamorphic lenses.
• Each unit is hand-built with care in the USA, and carefully tested for proper performance.
• Custom mounts for Schneider XL,Isco IIIL, and Isco IIIS are "slide off - slide on" replacements to the stock tabletop mount. Isco owners slide their lens off the original posts and slide it onto the CineSlide™ posts.
• For Schneider lenses, the CineSlide™ custom Schneider mounting system is a secure, fully adjustable, balanced, 2-post mount that is superior to the available stock mount (and costs less). Compare to the stock Schneider single post mount which can allow the lens to rotate into the path of your projector lens, where a collision could cause catastrophic damage to the lens andprojector.
• Repeatable, accurate positioning. The CineSlide™ moves the lens to the exact same position every time. It's accuracy is much more than necessary, (+/- 0.001" typical)
• Quick change. Smooth, accurate motion repositions the anamorphic lens from "on" to "off" in just over 1 second. This quick-change capability is important to minimize the disruption to the viewing experience. It is now convenient to change aspect and lens modes even between movie trailers or DVD menus without having to wait on a lens movement.
• Automatic realignment and self tuning on power on. This eliminates the need for the end user to have to do any adjusting or tweaking of the lens once it is properly installed.
• Compact, lightweight, highly optimized and engineered design with aluminum construction.
• Industrial design, all parts are precision, industrial quality machine components like those used in industrial robotic systems. This CineSlide™ includes a 100% custom built motor and advanced motor control circuitry.
• Quiet, smooth, precision ball-bearing based linear slide bearings. No plastic slide components exist in the CineSlide™. The CineSlide™ bearings are designed for long life with continuous use by industrial robotics. They should last several lifetimes in a home theater environment. These bearings have negligible friction which facilitates a compact motor size and sleek design.
• Infrared (IR) remote control. Configuration files are available for both the Phillips Pronto remotes and the Home Theater Master line of remotes. An optional 8 device programmable remote control is available to control the CineSlide™ or use to "teach" other high end remotes such as the Harmony.
• RS232 control. The CineSlide™ accepts commands via RS232. It has a compact, modular type jack for interfacing to a RS232 control system.
• Dual 12v trigger interfaces. 12v triggers are provided for automated device power on/off, and to interface with "2.35 trigger" capable devices. This trigger will automate the movement of the lens position.
• Ultra low current design. Consumes 10mA when "asleep", 75mA standby/hold mode, only 400mA when traveling. Worldwide capable, low voltage, low current, and lightweight DC power supplies.
The CineSlide™ was designed with compactness, and aesthetics in mind. With its curved styling, flat main body dimensions of around 20" x 1" x 4", it has met that goal. We invite you to compare the CineSlide™ to the competing products in both price quality, and aesthetics. No corners were cut in the design and construction of this mechanism. It is an industrial robot in every sense.
currently in production status. However, demand is high and we often have waiting
lists. When the devices are out of stock, we accept deposits to hold a unit
in the next batch.
CineSlide™ is a product of TECHHT, LLC